Never be Embarrassed to Express Your Joy



Today I want to talk a little about expressing your joy in a creative way, no matter what way that is. You do not have to be a Diva or Michael Angelo to express what is in your heart. It's all about the love that emanates from within that matters. I recently had the opportunity to do some background vocals for a video I am creating. I found a sweet piece of background music, but it was missing my personal touch. I am not a professional singer, but I decided to use that cheap headset with mic that I purchased at the local office supply store and freeware audio download to share my heart.  

No matter what the medium, you too can share your love through your creativity. 
And if you have a song in your heart, sing loud and proud. 

Never be embarrassed to sing your joy, The angels are listening and smiling... even if your voice sucks!

Blessings and Love to you this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
info@leezadonatela.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.