DARE TO DREAM

Dare to dream and never give up on your dream or yourself.

Did you hear me?  No, I am not yelling at you, but just want it to sink in.  NEVER give up!

Hey, I walked away from a corporate job to follow my dream, writing this blog about love and consciousness for my readers.I have always believed that there is a higher power guiding me on my journey as I opened my heart, home and have given my time and resources to others. I have received many emails since I started about 2 years ago,  telling me that what I have written is exactly what they needed to hear that day. I do it from the heart and with love as part of my contribution to mankind.

I am also close to introducing readers to a new genre, called ‘spiritual romance.’ 

Yes, for those of you didn't know, I was divinely inspired to write a series called Beyond the Veil of Illusion. The first book in that trilogy, called THE AWAKENING. 

It’s a quirky, funny spiritual adventure and my way to shake up the vibration of those who read it, allowing them to experience the combined physical and spiritual connection of a man and woman through tantric and higher-self connections. Let’s call it the complete LOVE vibration. I believe that it’s where we need to get to in relationships if they are ever to be successful.  

It's my dream to share these and other spiritual concepts and modalities with the world. Yes and it includes hippies, socialites, psychics, meditation, marijuana and some out of this world twists and turns.

Wishing you blessings and success with YOUR dreams and a day filled with LOVE,
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.