Great Moments are Shared


Today I want to talk about sharing great moments with family and friends. A moment is like a piece of chocolate cake.  You get more satisfaction and fulfillment when it is shared with new friends.

I was fortunate to have a glimpse into the lives of two Alberta, Canada families vacationing in Mexico. With the day’s festivities complete, they took time to break bread together at a small bistro located at the San Lucas Marina. They had 7 children between them, most under 10 years of age and I must tell you that I have never seen so many well-behaved young people. I can only attribute their outstanding behavior to their wonderfully kind and generous parents. It is these amazing moments spent with those they love that will stay with these parents and children as they continue their journey through life. 

As I watched these two families I was reminded of good times and vacations from my own youth with cousin Kathy and long time family friend Maria and their families. It is the times filled with adventure shared with those closest to you that we remember so fondly.  I know I often speak about living only in the present, but want to clarify that I am not preaching that you should totally block out the past. After all, you are the sum total of all your life’s experiences. 


Do no turn your back on the delicious times of your past; It is these times that help us reconnect with ourselves and those closest to us. Just find the balance and do not obsess or dwell in the past to the point that it effects your ability to live in the present. 

Wishing you a day filled with blessings and love,
LeeZa Donatella

My Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher