Do What You Love


When you do what you love, you experience a fulfillment that exceeds your wildest expectations. I gave up a corporate position where I made a great living but lacked the enjoyment of the position. I was unhappy and had to make a change. I am not going to lie to you and tell you that I was not afraid leaving what was comfortable in search for what gave me satisfaction.  I was, as I summed up the courage to take my life in a new more rewarding direction.  I may not be “rolling in dough” but I have never felt such fulfillment as I meditate, then write in the early morning sun. I write this blog and are getting ready to release edition 2 a novel about spiritualism wrapped around romantic adventures whose underlying message is about love and consciousness as well as the strength of women. Speaking of strength, my heart opened wide when I spoke to my first couple of women’s groups before leaving Sedona for my winter lodging on the southern Baja coast. 

I am blessed and grateful on my path as I watch the whales passing by as I found a quiet spot at a seaside hotel that allows me to use their facility even though I am not one of their guests. This place is filled with generous warm-hearted people and the universe has aligned me with new friends and opportunities to help and serve others here in Mexico. For me, I gain the most satisfaction in those moments of service. I want to thank all my spirit guides for their direction as I continue my journey of discovery and enlightenment.

So I say to you this day, it is never too late to try something new that provides you with joy and satisfaction. What do you have to lose? That which no longer serves you. Walk with courage and take that first step. You may surprise yourself.

Blessings and love to you this and every day!
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher