New Year and New Beginnings

As we ready ourselves for the New Year, several thoughts come to mind. I was invited to “paint the town red” this evening with new friends in Cabo San Lucas. I cannot describe to you the craziness of this small Baja city, but liken it to a perpetual ‘spring break.’  I am opting instead to spend the evening on the quiet stretch of beach near my modest accommodations. It will be a magical time as I light a small fire.

Resolutions will be plentiful among all on the planet. I am sure that people like Wayne Dyer or Deepak Chopra and others would have profound words to share with you on the subject. Here are mine.


The evening before the New Year is about release; letting go of the past and making one’s wishes known for the upcoming year. My biggest wish is to live a more spiritual existence with my daily mediation practice and being open to the flow of the universe.  

Secondly, I would like the upcoming release of my book, The Awakening, the first of the Beyond the Veil of Illusion trilogy to be successful as its deeper message of women’s strength resonates with all who read it.

Wishing you all a wonderful year filled with love and blessings,

Have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher