Impossible is Just an Opportunity for Greatness


I was always the “I’ll show you” girl. If someone said a task was impossible I would jump at the opportunity to prove them wrong. I even graduated college at 19 because I was told it could not be done.
I had an old manager who knew this about me and every time he wanted me to do something he would preface it with, “I have a task that seems impossible.” An easy way to motivate someone, don’t you think? 
As I get older and a bit wiser I am still motivated by these few simple words. Most people when you tell them that something is impossible it tends to deflate their sails. That never worked with me. It still continues to make me try even harder to prove them wrong.

Success is 99% enthusiasm and drive. It is that fire that burns in your belly when you are on the right path. So the next time you have a great idea and someone tells you what you want to do is impossible, do not let it deter your motivation but know that when you feel that fire in your gut then keep that fire burning anyway you can. You will enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Wishing you all blessings and success and a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher