Unexpected Blessings

COMING 11/11/2013
Beyond the Veil of Illusion - The Awakening
 
Go to www.BeyondTheVeilTheAwakening.com for www.LeezaDonatella.com for more information.  
Did you ever have one of those moments that a corporation does something that is against their own policy that is so positive and unexpected that you are speechless? As I write this I am still shaking my head in disbelief and have to share it with all of you.
I was booked on a cruise and it is a couple of weeks prior to sailing. Because of recent events I have to cancel. I have never had need to cancel a trip before so I did not purchase trip insurance. If you know anything about cruise lines they access stiff penalties for cancellations so close to sail dates.  I do know that there are ways to perhaps get a future cruise credit depending on circumstances and I spoke with them early last week in an attempt to do just that and get full credit toward another sailing date in future. After spending about 30 minutes on the phone and was asked to call back at the end of the month. So that is exactly what I did. I rang them up last night and initially was told that I would still lose the bulk of the money I had already paid. As she put in a text request to speak to a supervisor we chatted. I do not know if it was the fact that I generally was concerned about how she and her family enjoyed their Easter holiday and if her kids had fun on their Easter egg hunt, but then out of the blue, after a brief hold, I was told that I would receive a full refund.

When I heard this I was speechless. This is unheard of. Not only did I not get a penalty, I am getting all my money back. Thank you universe for unexpected blessings.

Wishing you a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

leezadonatella.com
PS - Feel free to share this post with anyone who may benefit from it. You can subscribe to follow me and get a notification for every new post.