Take the First Step without Fear

Update added August 23, 2013

I have moments of such clarity and bliss all day living in the moment and I am making magic happen as I continue on my journey. Yesterday morning I sang sweet songs from the heart in the kitchen at the local church as I helped to prepare meals for post services. I was so filled with joys that my cup ran over and I was beaming from ear to ear.  
Even so, I have to admit that sometimes I have no idea what I am doing. As I write this post tears well up as I am releasing something from my being. What it is? Again, I have no idea. I just chalk it up to the human experience and the intensity of Sedona as I process and release to make room for my true self.

I am so truly grateful for all the incredible people that I have met on this journey and send them all Love from my heart. 

I would be lying to say this fearless girl does not have moments of just a little fear of the unknown that creeps in from time to time. And why you may ask?

Well, I am yet again at another cross roads in this incredible journey toward enlightenment, and there are so many choices to make in the next 2.5 weeks, each one taking me in a different direction. As you know the old saying, want to make God laugh, just describe your plans. I know in my heart that whichever path I choose it will ultimately bring me to the same place, just perhaps not in the same time frame and with different people.  And the direction I thought I was going in has been turned on its head. 


I have a planned trip to the Caribbean that is coming up in three weeks, then off to sis's. Well sis' is most likely moving and as of yesterday morning this destination was no longer resonating. I feel more inclined to travel to parts of Indonesia instead. That’s a big difference from a puddle jump to the other end of the globe. Now, living free and easy I can certainly do this and I have taken steps to find out more about this location from a friend who is returning from there in a few days.   It is funny how the universe works. I had heard about this locale from a couple of friends in the past few weeks, and it just might be the next place that I might enjoy going on my journey.  And I have no problem traveling there alone if that is where I am supposed to be to gain more insight but wonder if this destination is something I should share with a friend? I guess time will tell as I decide if traveling out of the country now is what I should do or is there something else I should be moving toward in these next few weeks. I have a couple of other irons in the fire as well that also may prove beneficial to my spiritual development as well as helping others, which is ultimately the reason I do most things these days.  
As I ponder my many choices, I continue to meditate and ask my higher self for guidance trying my best not to let an old habit or belief to creep in. If one does, I will not beat myself up as continue on this journey.

Wishing you a day filled with Love.
LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.