A Typical Day in Sedona

COMING 11/11/2013
Beyond the Veil of Illusion - The Awakening
 
Go to www.BeyondTheVeilTheAwakening.com for www.LeezaDonatella.com for more information.

You may be thinking to yourself, well a day in any town is just about the same isn’t it? Not when you live in Sedona, where time seems to slow to a manageable crawl as we meander through the fields of dreams and break free of the illusion. Here is a perfect example of what a typical day holds for me, which I am going to assume transcends the run of the mill day for most.


As I prepare for the weekend I recall yesterday, filled with so many experiences, beginning with breakfast with a friend, followed by sharing with a friend the Love that fills my being using one of my gifts to provide insight and perspective.  Hey, get your mind out of the gutter, it was not what you think. 

For most this may align with a typical day, but now I can tell you what separates a typical day into an extraordinary one.
The afternoon picked up as I paid a visit to a local new age shop where I had an updated an aura photo taken. If you are not familiar with these, briefly I will explain that they show a color representation of your emotional and energetic fields. I had one taken when I first moved to Sedona and my colors were blue, yellow, green, signifying, wisdom, healing and thinking. The one I recently had done was all pink, blue and white. The pink and blue was around my head and bright pink and white coming out from my heart and solar plexus chakras. I was told that this is the kind of aura photo that everyone seeks and that they hangs these ones up on the wall. I was not going to give mine up that easily, but I smiled from ear to ear knowing that I was in a good space. My heart is so wide open these days and at times the intensity of feeling so extreme that if I could harness that energy it would light up this bustling little town for a few days. I think even Tesla would be impressed.

Then off to meet with a young entrepreneur to try to make a difference in his life as I provided guidance on concepts to help him achieve his goals. Follow that with some coffee to discuss the mysteries of the universe with a being with ancient wisdom, quiet contemplation on taking new risks that may end up crushing my heart, deciding when to go to the other end of the world and with whom and whether I  need to live in the woods for a few days, End  the day with an exchange with a brilliant man who created a revolutionary software that uncovers your souls purpose and there you have it, a typical day in Sedona.

How was your day?

Wishing you a day filled with Love
LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com

PS - Feel free to share this post with anyone who may benefit from it. You can subscribe to follow me and get every days new posts.