Sundays at Unity



I have spoken in the past about Michael Mirdad, the minister at Unity Church here in Sedona. Sundays with Michael and the Unity community is one of the highlights of my week.

I write this today about my personal resonance and heart-filled gratitude to the Unity community under Michael's wonderful leadership. Each Sunday that I have been fortunate to attend, it seems to me as if somehow Michael instinctively knows what I need to hear and his orations target exactly what I have faced the week before, assisting me in processing and releasing it. That makes me lighter providing more room to be filled with the Divine. Others have shared the same sentiment with me as we all glean the different key points we need from his sermons.


Unity’s Sunshine CafĂ© is staffed with wonderful volunteers and allows us to meet and greet over meals prepared with Love.

I am thankful to Michael and to the incredible staff at Unity that I have gotten to know since joining, like Sandy, Judy, Michele and Lorina and all the volunteers that make Sedona feel like home.


Wishing you a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania

YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.