New Year Synchronicities



Starting in 2013 you'll discover that wonderful synchronicities will start to happen more often for everyone, including you, if you have not already noticed. You will be in the right place at the right time to connect with someone for some reason. The signs will be unmistakable. But do not worry if you do not see the signs the first time around, for the universe has a cosmic since of humor and will put these coincidental tidbits,  sometimes right in your face until you say, wait a minute, this is too weird, in a good way of course.

Since my purpose is to help people on their path, for me I am often put in places where I can help. For example last evening, my friend Liz and I were off to Elote here in Sedona for dinner. By the way if you ever visit Sedona Elote is by far one of the best restaurants in the area.  Because of that there is usually a long wait. I put our name in and was told it was an hour wait. Liz and I wandered over to the outdoor patio where they supplied heaters and blankets.  For those of you who do not live in Arizona, it is January and up north it gets pretty cold after sundown. Even the waiting patio was packed. “Do you want to go somewhere else for a drink and come back?” she motioned. No, there may be someone here that we need to speak with, I replied. With that we set out to find two seats. With a little finagling we had a prime spot at a table with three folks and a good position.by a heater. 
Nothing too miraculous there, except that the young gentlemen I was seated next to was currently in seminary school in PA. Of all the gin joints and I get the seminarian to speak to for an hour. How fortunate for us both. There was a lively exchange of ideas and I feel that I was able to provide this young man with new ways of thinking about God. If nothing else I gave him food for thought.
And of course I also provided him with Michael Mirdad’s information since I enjoy sharing the good word from other teachers and Michael’s message is so good.
There is a brand new generation of teachers being trained right now.  Some of us are here to give them the tools to success to help bring the masses “vibrationally” into this now age.
Be aware of the synchronicities that are presented to you. They give you an opportunity to help someone else or will provide you with assistance in your spiritual growth.
Have a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella
My Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher