New Year Intentions


It has been our habit that we write resolutions for each new year, like I will quit smoking and I will exercise more. 

As we approach the new year, I want you to start thinking about your intentions and not resolutions.  It's the bigger picture that we need to think about.  This coming year your intentions are more important than ever when it comes to your spiritual growth.

So, as in the example above, if your resolutions are to quit smoking and exercise more I am assuming that your intention is to be healthier.  If we focus our intentions are connecting more closely with the essence that is within us, called by many names, like the Christ Consciousness, God energy, Enlightenment, we will connect with our true selves which is pure Love.

So focus your intent on becoming more aware of the Loving being that is within you. If you do then everything that you desire, like a healthier lifestyle, loving relationships, and prosperity will naturally follow. 

Have a great day filled with Love.

LeeZa Donatella
My Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher