Sedona and Michael Mirdad

Good morning.

I wanted to write a quick note to you all about an incredible light being that I have had the privilege to hear while since moving to Sedona. His name is Michael Mirdad and he is a spiritual teacher and the minister of Unity of Sedona.

Most of you know I am not religious, but spiritual. For me to go to an organized event that even sounds like a church service, well it better not be a structured religion. And Unity is not a normal place, and Michael is not a normal minister. It is all about the LOVE.

Michael and I share very similar styles of teaching on spiritualism and LOVE, although we may have slightly different ways of explaining it, which is OK since it really does not matter since the message is ultimately the same. And I agree with Michale that it is better sometimes, not to name something, since naming it only limits it. Anyway, back to Michael. He is charismatic and funny as well as light while discussing deep topics. His style will sweeten any brand of spiritual drink you are currently consuming. It has added to the sweet nectar of my own spiritual drink as I am focused on the upcoming book.


If you get a chance to come to Sedona I suggest you attend one of the Sunday services at Unity of Sedona when Michael is in town leading it. 

Blessings to you and have a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella

My Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher